This massage is based on an ancient technique, which involves applying pressure to specific points on the feet which thereby relay to the body’s organs. During this massage, one of our reflexologists will focus solely on your feet, although they will be happy to focus on your hands if you would prefer. Reflexology has been proven to be very successful with those who suffer from tension. Our therapists will treat the foot and heel area, the more sensitive parts of the body, and will mean that you thereby leave feeling less anxious, happier and incredibly relaxed. If you have seen your doctor and have been diagnosed with something and prescribed medication for it, it is ideal to take Reflexology alongside of the doctor’s medication and care, but not as a substitute. Think a reflexology massage is for you? Don’t hesitate to call today, our team would be more than happy to help you.
• Skin disorders: Acne, Eczema/Dermatitis, Psoriasis
• Bone disorders: Arthritis, Fractures and Sprains, Hip pain, Lower Back Pain, Neck pain, Shoulder pain, Elbow pain
• Muscle pain/injury
• Circulatory disorders: Angina, Atherosclerosis or Arteriosclerosis, Varicose Veins, High Blood Pressure, Haemorrhoids
• Lymphatic disorders: Glandular Fever, Leukaemia, AIDS/HIV, Infections, Fluid Retention (Oedema), Swelling
• Respiratory disorders: Colds and Coughs, Bronchitis, Emphysema, Pneumonia, Pleurisy, Hay Fever, Sinusitis, Asthma
• Nervous System: Parkinson’s disease, Stroke, Headaches/Migraines, Epilepsy, Multiple Sclerosis, Stress/tension/insomnia, Shingles
• Endocrine disorders: Infertility (male/female), Diabetes Mellitus, Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, Goitre, Thyroid conditions, Adrenal Gland problems, Male Reproduction, Breast Lumps
• Urinary disorders: Urethritis, Nephritis (Bright’s disease), Incontinence, Cystitis (bladder inflammation/infection), Kidney Stones
• Digestive disorders: Indigestion, Flatulence, Ulcers, Colitis, Constipation, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Hernia, Diarrhoea, Diverticulitis, Cirrhosis of the Liver, Gall Stones, Food Allergies, Hepatitis
• Eye infections
• Ear infections
Nevertheless, Reflexology will also help to relax and rewind you.